Saturday, October 18, 2008

SHARING.....

one nite, i called a friend that i haven't in ages.... around 4-5 years... i've not been a good friend to anyone... i've been hiding over my inferiority complex of what happened to me... the trauma of my past life still haunts me... but hiding never did any good... earlier this year, i made a promise to myself... to stop runnning away... no more running... face your inner deamons.. mano el mano... face to face... staring right into the eyes... last month... i manage to face it.... it felt gooooodd....
it felt even better after i called my long lost friend... now i know why nothing should be kept inside for too long... you'll end up like a living time bomb... waiting to explode... thanks to my friend, no more i felt that way... thanks a lot... i really appreciate it... the burden on my shoulder has lessen... and i hope before i go... it will completely disappear... so that i won't be a burden to the people who care and love me.... thanx for understanding... thanx for caring.... thanx for loving.... thanx for accepting me the way i am... till next time... me out.........

No comments: