Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I can cook?

hmmm, never thought of myself as a cook... an eater? of course... i enjoy indulging in the finest food offered... just look at my size.... hehehehe.... eat while you can... hmmm, cooking.... never was a master but only for myself.... but recently i cooked for around 50 people at least, not once but 5 times in a row.... ranging from local lauk kenduri to authentic italian pastas... even croissants.... never had the confidence to cook... although during the early parts of the year, a mum of my best friend, called me a chef, because of my kitchen suit although i was a master butcher.... i'm really digging into it.. it felt good cooking... i'm getting this from my mom... as she used to be a caterer... digging recepies from her.... family secret dishes.... yumm..... long live the food...... aye!!!!

mudvayne not falling

mudvayne cradle

ciao y'all...

No comments: