Monday, August 25, 2008

this week....

been busy lately. so many level of bosses visiting the store. week by week. everyone has their own agenda... been working 2 weeks without rest. yesterday, the fatigue really caught up with me... couldn't walk properly... had to sleep in the car before going home... man i wish i could quit.. the job is totally taking a toll on my body... maybe it's time for me to move on to another career.... but to what?.... we'll just have to wait and see....
enough said... just wanna relax today... too tired to go anywhere.. got a meeting today, but feeling like don't wanna attend it... enough complaining..... just been out of sort lately.... frustrated i had to miss my friends wedding just because of had to do my bosses work that was due that day... i couldn't even pass the present i brought for her... soo sorry ina!!!!
too cool down, i turn to music... it keeps me in touch with myself. it relaxes me. hope to see my peeps and my love soon...

island in the sun
pork n beans
perfect situation
buddy holly
keep fishing
pink triangle

i really love weezer...
enjoy the nerds....
cool nerds....

till hearing from me again... soon i hope...

2 comments:

Radin Hairi said...

dey thambi, apsal no henpon ko tiada dlm perkhidmatan da?

missaussie said...

am i your peeps or am i your love?
soalan cepugangsa tu. hihi.
bizikah laling?
sila ke blog aku untuk maklumat lanjut kerana anda telah ditag!
love love.